Want to Work at Faith In Action Georgetown?
Client Services Coordinator
Engaging Personality? Excellent Phone Etiquette? Join our team and make a difference in the life of Georgetown seniors!
Our non-profit has experienced exceptional growth and is seeking a compassionate personality to schedule transportation requests! The coordinator is the agency's first point of contact with clients and volunteers. When a senior is no longer able to drive, they turn to Faith in Action Georgetown to keep them connected to their community!
Who we are:
Our organization has been serving the senior community for 16 years with transportation and other support services that allows them to age in place. In cooperation with the Community Engagement Coordinator, the Client Service Coordinator is responsible for customer service and relationship management ensuring clients receive reliable, dependable transportation through our volunteers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Handles incoming calls
- Handles requests for information about services.
- Makes referrals to appropriate agencies.
- Manages requests for medical equipment.
- Coordinates client enrollment and data entry.
Schedules requests for services
- Records incoming requests on daily log and inputs into scheduling database.
- Contacts volunteers by email and phone to fill requests.
- Monitors database and updates as needed.
- Coordinates Home Visit/Care Calling program.
- Coordinates Handyman/On Demand Grocery request.
- Oversees office volunteers who assist with scheduling.
Database Management/Client Records
- Manages the scheduling and provides monthly program statistics report in conjunction with Community Engagement Coordinator.
- Maintains client records – active and inactive.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, database management and internet searches.
- Must have good organizational skills, attention for details and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously.
- Ability to interact with a variety of individuals.
- Pleasant phone manner with high regard for customer service.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field.
- Experience in the field of aging a plus.
- Positive work environment
- 35-hour work week
- PTO (12 days) and Sick Pay
- 6 paid Holidays
- Extended paid Christmas Holiday
- Insurance Stipend
Email cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include job title in subject line. No phone calls please.
Faith in Action Georgetown is an Equal Opportunity Employer.